Whether you’re a seasoned book clubber or just starting out, our comprehensive range of resources is designed to fuel engaging discussions, deepen your understanding, and enhance the joy of your book club journey.
The following book club resources include curated lists of the best book club book selections, universal discussion questions, and detailed meeting guides for individual books. Below that, you’ll find links to our author guides if your club is interested in digging into a favorite author’s back catalog.
How to Start a Book Club
If you’re not yet in a book club, but are interested in starting your own group, be sure to visit our guide to hosting a great book club.
The Best Book Club Books
We have several lists dedicated to helping you choose the best book club books for your group!
Book Club Guides
Our Book Club Guides are tailor-made to elevate your experience with individual books. Each guide provides a wealth of information, from in-depth discussion questions and character lists to food and drink ideas for your meeting. We also have a list of Universal Book Club Discussion Questions that apply to any book and are certain to ignite lively debates and insightful conversations, no matter what title your club is exploring.
- The Midnight Library Book Club Questions & Guide
- West with Giraffes Book Club Questions & Guide
- The Celebrants Book Club Questions & Guide
- How to Start a Book Club
- The Personal Librarian Discussion Questions & Book Club Guide
- Lessons in Chemistry Book Club Guide with Discussion Questions
- Remarkably Bright Creatures Book Club Guide with Discussion Questions
- 50 Book Club Questions for Good Discussions About Any Novel
Printable Book Club Kits
In addition to each of the discussion guides above, which are available free on our website, we also have book club kits available in a ready-to-use printable form for your meeting. These printable book club kits are customized and themed to each book with the addition of fun icebreaker games and bookmarks for each member. You’ll also receive printable discussion questions, character lists, and so much more.
Finally, immerse yourself in our Author Guides to gain a deeper understanding of your favorite writers. These guides offer detailed insights into the authors’ lives, their writing styles, and the themes prevalent in their works. While these guides aren’t specific to book clubs, they’re a great asset to add depth to your conversation.
- William Kent Krueger Books in Order
- Mary Kay Andrews Books: The Ultimate Author Guide
- Fiona Davis Books: The Ultimate Author Guide
- Elin Hilderbrand Books: The Ultimate Author Guide
- Kristin Hannah Books: The Ultimate Author Guide
We hope our book club resources help enhance your future meetings. Happy reading and discussing!